Monday, May 6, 2013

Portraits

This assignment had a lot of rules, and it was harder than I thought!  After about a zillion shots, these are the four portraits I chose to show in class.

1/320 @ f/8, ISO 400, 50mm
This is under exposed by about 1 stop. At zero, the white hat was too blown out. Unfortunately, this caused her face to be too dark. Now I see why it's hard to photograph someone in white. Maybe I should've thought of that when I wore white for our family pics yesterday.

1/640 @ f/8, ISO 400, 24mm
This is zero exposure.  This was everyones favorite (of mine) in class.

1/1000 @ f/5, ISO 400, 18mm
This is zero exposure or possible under exposed by 1 stop to accommodate for the bright sunshine.

1/125 @ f/5, ISO 400, 46mm
This is over exposed by 1 stop. I wanted to emphasize his white markings.  This one was everyones second favorite (of mine) in class.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Blogger Candy